Embedded System Engineer
- 23 juli 2018
Within Prodim international BV, we want to expand our team with an: EMBEDDED SYSTEM ENGINEER with a proven background in building full-stack industrial embedded systems.
Prodim International BV develops and produces unique high quality measuring devices, plotters and other mechatronic solutions. The self-developed and patented Proliner is sold worldwide by Prodim International BV.
To strengthen the development of our products, varying from individual components to platform/product design, we want to extend our team with an Embedded System Engineer.
The main tasks of the Embedded System Engineer are:
- Development and optimization of custom PCB’s and related software components
- Testing of hardware and software solutions
- Devising customized products
- All common activities that deal with the normal course of business
Start after consultation, but preferably as soon as possible.
Prodim distinguishes itself with its young team and very short communication lines between marketing and development. Therefore, we are looking for someone who enjoys seeing their solutions employed in practice quickly.
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of C is required and expected
- Knowledge of communication protocols/interfaces (I2C, U(S)ART, USB, Ethernet, BLE)
- Gnu Toolchain (gcc, makefile, bash)
- Experience with STM and PIC is highly valued
- Knowledge of C++, MS VisualStudio and Subversion is valued
- You are very accurate in your day-to-day business
- You are able to work in a team and you know how to think in the interest of the business
- You are independent, creative, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good command of the English language
If you fit this profile then do not hesitate to respond. Let us know where to find you!
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, but no later than Friday the 26th of October. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs. P. Teune: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position please contact Mr. L. Gasparini via phone: +31 492 57 90 50.
No agency calls please